Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tulip Festival

Surprised to see a picture of me on here? I'll explain later.

We wanted to take Grandma to see the tulips before she left.

Obviously not all of them were ready for a close up.(This is my favourite picture of the day.)

But there were some that had already bloomed.

To explain that earlier picture of me....the boys commandeered my camera for a photo shoot.

Lots of pictures of me surrounded by flowers.

This is a nice one. I can't remember the last time we had our picture taken together.

This is more what's normal. Me taking a picture of them!

We did get school done before we went out today. And although we aren't completely caught up to where I wanted to be. At least I can see 'caught up' in our future.

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas