Thursday, April 03, 2014

Road Trip

"So mom, can I go to Ottawa this month?", said E.
I replied, "Well we have a lot of plans this month so the only time it could have worked would be this weekend.....like tomorrow."
"Alright, so I can go tomorrow?"
"Um.....I can't....uh.....think of any reason you couldn't", said me, "Can you M?"
"Oh....we can go to Ottawa? I want to go too!", interjected A.
"They're going to Ottawa tomorrow?", queried M, "What time?"
"Um....I guess I'll go online and get some tickets."
They're so independent!!

Later:
Me, "Make sure you pack two pair of pants, two shirts and pyjamas, (not mentioning their underclothing), and place it out so I can check it."

When I check A's bag I find one pair of pants, one shirt and a sweater.
They still need me!!

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas