Sunday, December 14, 2014

Kung Fu, Friends and Food

The boys are still enjoying the physical-ness and the friendships in their Kung Fu class.
They are working on several challenges .... one of which is a jumping side-kick.
 
I exercised my inner Martha Stewart this weekend getting ready to have M's co-workers over for a Christmas come & go. Great people and yummy food.
This drawing gives you an idea of what the house looked like when we were ready for our guests.
Thanks for the drawing A.
Week15-Dec15-19
Math-
Unit Study- Genetics
Group Book Study- Mr.Bowditch
French-
History- Ireland's Troubles
Extra-Curricular
Kung Fu
Piano
Christmas Party (KungFu)
My nephew's Concert
Narnia (Musical)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

definately an artist in the making. Everything looks so fantastic, have a great festive, family break,,love to all GRAMPY P.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas