Friday, December 05, 2014

What I Lack

When I have time on my hands I start to feel crafty. The problem is that though I feel that way, I lack the arty skills to make my dreams come true. Thankfully, math came to my rescue this time.
I wanted a nutcracker on my front hall door.
Using a grid over a print-out and on the door (marker), I was able to 'trace' the outline onto one side of the door.
Then I moved to the other side and copied my lines with black paint.
  
The rest just involved filling him in with paint colour.
Voila! The nutcracker will welcome you into the house on your next visit.
 

1 comment:

What's New at The Allen's said...

This project turned out terrific!
I absolutely love it... great job.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas