Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Everybody was .....

A friend of the boy's has decided to write/act and direct his own skits. Last week the boys were in his second episode. You can check it out by following this link. Be warned, the target audience is boys between the ages of 7 and 11 who like farting noises.
 
And Mr.E finally convinced me to bite the bullet and send him on a solo vacation. He's spending the week in the 'Peg visiting with his Grandma and Grandpa and Nana.
 
When I showed M the pictures of him playing with his old G.I .Joe toys .... I think he was more than a little jealous. 
 
And to tease me, he had his picture taken in front of my old fave restaurant in Winnipeg.
Oh, how I miss you TacoTime.

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas