Thursday, January 22, 2015

My Wish....

I mentioned to E and Grandad that I was wishing for a new computer table that would get the printer off the floor and fit better into the space we had available.
E went out for a few days and they worked a plan ..... and hit the home reno store.
Brrr-rrr!  It was a cold couple of days.
Granny was kind enough to let them use the mud room so they wouldn't have to work in the freezing cold. They even brought in the big tools.
Once Grandad got E started he stepped back into a supervisory role.
 
Look at E working those tools like a pro.
And voila!! The perfect fit
Now we need to decide how to finish it.
I'm thinking .... black stain?? Or maybe a blue-grey??
Thanks E and Grandad. It's wonderful!
Week18-Jan19-23
Math- E-Review A-Measurement
Unit Study- Watercolours
History- Spanish-American War
French- Verbs -er
Book Study- Carry On, Mr.Bowditch
Extra Curricular
Piano

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas