Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Busy Tuesday

Thanks to the parent who organized the laser lesson and game time yesterday.
The kids had a great time.
I was caught taking A's picture while he checked his scores.
 
I have to stand a little further back to catch this one in his natural environment.
He doesn't like it when he looks up and sees me there with a camera.
 
And to end the evening we were treated to a dance performance.
 
The two LetterA cousins have been taking an urban dance class together.
 
It was so fun to see them let loose with their new moves.
Week 25-Mar9-13
Math- E+/-Fractions A-Geometry
Unit Study- WW1-1915
History- Rise of Stalin
French- Numbers1-69/articles partitifs
Book Study- Big Red
Extra Curricular
Kung Fu
Piano
LaserQuest Program
A-Wow Church E-Youth Group

1 comment:

What's New at The Allen's said...

I keep going back and looking at those dance photos.... they were so amazing! Loved the recital so much.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas