Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A Small Sample of Daily ?? From A

Will we ever start living in space Is there life on other planets Will our world become like Star Trek How many other species haven’t we discovered yet Do you think China will ever take over the world Do you think the world will ever be ruled by an animal species Do you other species from other planets will ever attack earth When did you learn to cook When did you last eat Mr. Noodles What’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever done How many more minutes until I’ll be called in for my ortho appointment Can we not do school today Can we go to Tim Hortons for lunch Will you make me lunch What would happen if you cooked a croissant without rolling it What do you think the dog is thinking Am I part Irish Am I part Englishish Am I part German Will you buy me something if I get good marks on my test What’s for dinner When is dad coming home What’s Isaiah doing now

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas