Thursday, November 26, 2015

Study Up

So little time .... so much to study.
'A' made flashcards using his notes, then, as he went through them he'd hole punch the card when he got the questions correct.
(Super easy method for tracking which questions you've done/understood and which ones you need to do again.)
Studying with friends is fun too. Here they are trying to put the major History events on a timeline.
 
We did Pictionary with science terms (fulcrum, compound pulley, wedge, inclined plane, etc.) ........
and a T/F quiz.

I don't want to leave E out of the post.
There's not as many opportunities to snap his picture but I do what I can.
 
In my last post there was a picture of Charlie that seemed to give the impression he had grown a significant amount. Without anything in the photo with which to compare him I can see how that mistake could be made. So ..... here's the picture again with a point of reference.
Still small. Just how I like him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boys, boys and more boys......don't I remember those days and wouldn't I love to go back in time with my sons. They certainly brought joy into my life and still do to this day. The greatest blessing about our kids growing up is the extended family we gain and they certainly bring great joy with them. We will soon have another little bundle of joy coming our way in the new year.....praise God!

I always love to see the smiles on my sweethearts faces......they are growing up fast ..... they will always be nana's sweethearts no matter how big they get!

Love to all.....mom/nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas