Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Wednesday Update

Today was the last class of a three part Art co-op A had been doing.
Thanks Friend, for stepping in to substitute teach.
 
This silliness was NOT going on while Ern was teaching.
This isn't my E's favourite game but he humoured us by playing along.
And after a delicious meal I found this fortune in my cookie.
E received this yellow sheet from his math teacher. 
And A was evaluated in his swimming class today. Looks like he's moving on up to the next level.
  
Week 31 Apr4-8
Language
Writing Practice/Editing
Work on Co-Op Projects
History- Rise of Rome
Math- Measurement (Perimeter and Area)
Extra-Curricular
Co-Op-Art Unit
Swimming
Hockey
Co-Op(Hist., Geog.)

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas