Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Here's What's Up

My thanks to the boys for stepping in and finishing dinner for me the other day. 
I was busy ripping up the front hall, 
getting it ready for Grandad to come work some drywall magic this weekend.
Wait until you see what he's built, it's going to transform the space!!
Adm is still working away at school. 
It's not warm enough to ditch school and hang outside yet. 
Hubby and I enjoyed a night out painting with Jnn for her birthday. 
Happy Bday Sis. 

Week34 April25-29
Language
Novel Study
Work on final Co-Op Project!
History- Indian Empire
Math- Coordinates
Extra-Curricular
Swimming
Archery
Co-Op

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three great guys live in that house and they are all so handsome.

Love nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas