Sunday, March 18, 2007

I was reminded of a story
































So this week our dear train Dgls went missing. Oh how dear E was concerned. Everyday we looked for Dgls. He played with his other trains but asked every night if Dgls had been found. And then lo and behold we found our train. He was in the wagon in the garage. A had taken him out for a week last week and had forgotten him in the storage bin. Whew! E was so happy. It made me think of this story.


If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go in search of the one that went astray? 13 And if he finds it, truly, I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that never went astray. 14 So it is not the will of my Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish. Matthew 18:12-14

1 comment:

The Allen Family said...

Welcome Home Douglas. I too was looking for you. I thought you might have been left behind at Granny's. I know that E has really missed you.
Love your use of comparison Johanna... good parable.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas