Thursday, March 15, 2007

Morning Skate



We went to the Npn Sprtsplx to skate this morning. A hitched a ride around the ice in the stroller. E was all over the place with his skate pusher. Forwards, backwards, even trying taking off without his pusher. I can't believe how much better he's gotten this year. However, you won't find any pics of my little skaters in this post. Because.......little K and her mommy came with us and I ended up taking pics only of her. Oops. Notice the rosy cheeks in the after-skating photo.



2 comments:

Ian said...

Thank you for keeping me up to speed on all of the galavanting that my wife and daughter are up to while I am at work!

Ian

Jenn said...

I will have to come watch E one of these days. It sounds like everyone had a great time.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas