Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Wonderful Wonderful Day

Well we were all hanging out in front of the house hula-hooping when we decided to go for a drive.
We went to a local park and the kids had a blast.
M was roughhousing with the kids and they loved it.
Here's my three guys here!
Then we went to the choclte factory....yummy!!!!! The kids were thrilled to see how the treats were made. You can see by the looks on their faces on the drive home how much fun they(and we) had.

You'd think that would have tuckered us all out. But the Brftintheburbs part of this clan played a little longer out in front of the house, went for a walk and flew our kite in the park. I wish I had had my camera when E was running across the park with that kite flying high in the air. It was beautiful to see.
But then we really were exhausted and the boys crashed and we are soon to follow. What a great day.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Looks like a blast. Those three in the back seat look very happy.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas