Sunday, June 24, 2007

Barefootsintheboonies

The title is thanks to my mom who suggested it.

We went on an overnight camping trip this weekend with our church group. What fun what fun!! The boys had more fun than ever and E spent all his time in the woods with his flashlight. M and I finally perfected our evening tent preparations and got some sleep.(MANY MANY soothers at the ready to plug A when he wakes up and a flashlight hidden under my pillow to turn on when E wakes up and says that it's too dark.) We had great weather and great company.


3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Looks like a terrific weekend...... how many children were there? In one photo I think I counted 7!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like too much fun. Great photos as per usual!

Auntie Liz

Jenn said...

Looks like a lot of fun. You had some great weather too, yeah!!!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas