Sunday, June 10, 2007

Where to Start

I didn't know whether to post our camping pics first or our bday party pics first. I've decided that the camping will come first and the boys bday pics will be posted on their actual bday.
We had great weather for our inaugral 2007 camping trip. We absolutely have two camping boys on our hands. When we started to pack up A said, "No, no home."

This is the van all packed up and ready to go. E used the hand pump to blow up this air mattress all by himself.....he's got stamina.

The beach at the campground was a huge draw for the boys(I made the castle on the left).


E and daddy did some fishing. E saw a Crius Grge cartoon where the monkey brought an umbrella to the beach....so....he had to bring his umbrella(and of course his puppy Becky) everywhere he went.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What fun. You had great weather.

The Allen Family said...

I love the camping photos.... You might have to make a new blog site...Maybe call it Barefootsintheboonies .... hehehehe

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas