Tuesday, June 19, 2007

(Kinda) Funny Story

So as we all know I work for two little men full-time at home. Or at least that's what these two think.

E was playing with his toy in the backyard this evening and a piece of it got lost under the deck. I had to do a rescue mission with a head flashlight(thanks Nana) and a long stick. For just a second I was a hero.


Anyway, moments later in the basement E misplaced the same piece downstairs. So E said, "mommy can you find it..." While he jumped up on the couch to watch a Brnstn Bear show.

So I said, "Well E it's your toy, whose responsibility is it to keep the pieces together?"
He responded by saying, "Well it's my responsibility but you're my looker. You can find it."

Hmm.........superhero or superchump??


1 comment:

The Allen Family said...

To be a good Mom it takes a Superhero..... and God gave E and A one of the best Superhero Mommies.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas