Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Quiz-And Why Daddy is More Fun

So I have been thinking of putting a quiz on here for everybody and here it is. The first person to accurately answer the question will have a TimHrtn's of Starbcks gift certificate sent to them.
Name the ThomsTrains starting with train Number One through Number Seven. Good Luck.



The kids definitely think M is more fun. Saturday a.m. I had a little sleep in and when I came downstairs I got a taste of why that is....they had SO many toys out and they are breakfast downstairs in front of the cartoons!!! Not to mention the spinning and the roughousing. Daddy is fun.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

So I have to admit I peeked (wikipedia). Here they are:
Regular Guage:
1 Thomas, 2. Edward, 3. Henry, 4. Gordon, 5. James, 6. Percy, 7. Toby.
Narrow Guage:
1. Skarloey, 2. Rheneas, 3. Sir Nadel, 4. Peter Sam, 5. Rusty, 6. Dunacn, 7. Fearless Freddie.

Your house looks a lot like mine after the boys have been up with dad for a while. hehehe!! See you tomorrow.

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

Have a couple spelling mistakes.
Narrow Guage: 3. Sir Handel, 6. Duncan

The Allen Family said...

Oh darn!!!
You beat me to the punch Jenn.... I sure would have loved that coffee coupon. Maybe next time.

and remember Johanna..... a messy house is a sign of creativity

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas