Monday, August 13, 2007

I Couldn't Make This Up

So as I'm sure some of you know I have been trying to teach E to play the violin. He was giving me some flack about practicing so we stopped at the end of June for the summer. Anyway, today he was playing out back with the neighbours and they were discussing their musical talents. They decided that they should play together....in the backyard....a duet. So she ran off to get her violin and he ran in to get his and they played together, or rather she played quite well and he played a lot of open notes in an attempt to accompany her. It was adorable......a real moment.





I also wanted to post an update to an earlier post I did about A, I'm A Big Boy Now---Almost. He did have those two days of potty trained behaviour and then he totally turned against it. And I mean totally. He will not go near a potty for any amount of cajoling or bribing....oh well.....maybe next month he'll decide it's time for the potty.

4 comments:

The Allen Family said...

You are so lucky........ Music in the Playground.
I remember when you and your sister were studying the violin and cello and you would practise after supper... I would feel so rich listening to the sound of your music being created in our very own home....

Jenn said...

How lucky you are. I had the priviledge to hear him today when I dropped off the musical instruments at Granny's today. He sounded great.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!
My youngest Kaori is going to start violin lessons in September.....I remeber you playing whn you were younger...it is a beautiful instrument!
jenny G

Anonymous said...

Go Eric go!!! You can do anything and then some because you are amazing!!! Love nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas