Thursday, August 23, 2007

What A Week

Well it's not often that I allow this much time to go by before I get another post on here but this has been a busy week. I have been volunteering at the church with VBS in the craft room from 9-12. We are doing crafts for 200 kids each day...whew!! Also I had my normal Tuesday teaching with my senior citizens and the boys each had a dentist appointment today. Plus of course dinner, laundry, playing, date night, sorority meeting etc etc etc. BUT that is still no excuse not to share the cuteness of the boys. So here are some pics of E trying to ride his bike without training wheels are per his request. He asked us to put the training wheels back on afterwards so I think it will be a bit longer until he starts riding without them but it was still fun to try. Then there's one of the boys playing trains with the little boy who camps beside us at the campground.

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Thanks for sharing the cuteness.

Anonymous said...

Wow oh wow!!! What a week is right. I love that basket on E's bike, nana has wanted one for some time for her bike but can't seem to find it. I even have one of the guys at work looking for one at the garage sales on the weekends. He seems to be on a mission to find it for me. Even Thomas gets to go camping, what fun. The boys are adorable, you all look great but why wouldn't you , life is wonderful! Still getting comments on my garden stone, thanks again. Have a fun filled weekend, I will be thinking of you. God bless, love nana/mom

Anonymous said...

He's trying to grow up even faster? I hope you made him fall over so he gets that idea out of his head for awhile!

Just joking. I wouldn't be that cruel. Or maybe I would. I guess we'll have to wait and see how I treat our kids when the come along...no time soon!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas