Friday, November 09, 2007

The boys just love the cats here. Stetson, the black cat, doesn't seem to mind the attention at all. E tried to fit into the cat house, that's his blue bum on the left. A was brushing Stetson's fur with my comb.

Today we went to the Children's Museum. We spent two hours there and maybe did 20% of the museum. What an amazing place. Definitely we would need a membership if we lived here. E climbed up inside a beaver dam display. It was absolutely dark in there but the flash lit it up for the pic. A didn't climb up in there but he was playing with this big wall puzzle thing.

Then both boys decided they were bears getting ready to hibernate for the winter inside a tree. The last pic. is of E being swallowed by a whale. Gulp!!
There is also this construction area where the kids can play in this little pit filled with stones.
And a big long tub filled with river rock with water showers at either end, very fun. The final fun was the digger that the kids could control on their own to pick up pellets in the box. E is really good at this but with his brother yanking on the controls it didn't go as smoothly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi E, A and Mrs. J,

I hope that you are having a lot of fun visiting in Winnepeg. When you get back I would like to have a playdate and I would like A to wear his dinosaur shirt because I have one just like it and then we would match.

Bye!

Love, I.

P.S. (from I.'s Mom) It sure looks like you're having a great time!

Jenn said...

Hi everyone,

What fun you all must have had. Hope you continue to have a great visit.
J, D, A and Little A

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas