Monday, November 26, 2007

What's Up?


Well our end of summer laziness had caught up to us and the garage was looking pretty scary. We got in there with the kids last night and did some serious clean up. It's still not completely done now but it is certainly better than it was when we started yesterday. Above is the 'before' picture and I will post the 'after' when it's all finished.


We had a super time making this snowman today. And by we I mean me!! The kids really enjoyed themselves in the snow while I did all the grunt work and I think it turned out pretty fabulous. And then this evening we put the tree up. Tomorrow we are going to put the ornaments up. A was so excited about the tree. He kept thanking M and I for the Christmas tree and saying, wow!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

LOve the snowman. Very chic. hehe.

Anonymous said...

Great snowman, great family. Love Mr Snowman's glasses. Yes, old man winter is here. I don't think I will ever be ready for it no matter how long I live in the Peg. It was minus 32 with the wind chill this morning as I headed out for work. INSANE!!!!!

About the exercise program, don't I wish but I know that I would not be faithful. I have not been into exercise for some time now. Maybe the next time around.

With that said, go girls go. I will be cheering you on.

Love mom/nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas