Saturday, December 01, 2007

Deck the Halls

Well one of the good things about the cold weather is we have more fun in the house. We decorated one night and the kids were very excited about getting the ornaments on the tree.


A loves to help in the kitchen. Luckily we have the appropriate accessories for him. Apron, oven mitts. He does a great job. Thank goodness or I'd never get all my baking finished!
And then there's the rough-housing. These three boys love to get all crazy when M gets home from work. This is not a game that mommy enjoys playing herself so they really take it out on daddy.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yes, I know the game. D and Little A play the same one with A when he gets home from work. I usually find something to do in another room. I just can't watch. hehehe

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas