Saturday, December 01, 2007

Lucky Us




We were lucky enough to schedule K for a sleep over tonight. She has a very busy social calendar so we don't get her often. The kids have been looking forward to this ALL week. So what do I prepare when our girl comes over??? Home-made pizza and home-made apple pie. Her two favourites of course. Originally it was just pizza but then after dinner she asked me what was for dessert and I told her that I hadn't made any. So she said, "Hmm. You normally make dessert." And she was so sweet about it so I skipped into the kitchen and made a pie. I have expectations to meet!!
When they all went to bed they were snug as wolf puppies in a cave.

2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Look at that face!!!... pure bliss.
You spoil her.

Jenn said...

Looks like she is having a blast.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas