Saturday, December 29, 2007

The New Camera

E loves his new camera. He took over 50 pictures today. He also finally let his brother take a turn and A took a bunch of photos also. They love this thing!!! I think the pics look cool so I'll post a few here. I will edit out however the 26 pics he took of my mom's cat today.
First A's pictures.


Now E's pictures.




Also, while at Grnny's today E decided that his puppy was having a birthday party tomorrow after church. So I had to jump into the kitchen and whip up a puppy dog birthday cake. It's supposed to look like a dog bone.
This is the birthday dog and a pic of E making the invitations.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

The pictures are great. We had a great time at the brithday party. The cake looked amazing.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas