Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Just Because

Thanks to the wonderful tutoring of my friend down the street M and I have been able to cut our monthly grocery bill by a significant amount in the last six months or so. One of the by-products of this is that we buy all of our groceries for the month at one time (two stops: the bulk store you all know and love and Loblows).

Here are all the groceries that we will eat this month. We will have to get more milk and bread and fruit but this is the bulk of it. All we will need for brkfst, lnch and dinner for four for one month.

E and A have been enjoying these bath tub crayons that they have.We were pretty impressed with his writing of his numbers!!!

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Wow........ his printing is really good. :-)

Jenn said...

Pretty amazing.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff going on out there in Ottawa. What bright little guys we have. Amazing work Eric and I heard about your counting the other day Adam. Go guys go!!!! I think I will be headed over for dinner tonight since my supply is very sad to say the least. Looking good Johanna, us Barefoot's love a bargain!!!! Oh yes, great pictures Eric the other day. I didn't get back to you with a comment because getting back to work after a holiday seems to have great demands on us. Oh well, life is good. Be talking with you over the weekend. nana/mom

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas