Tuesday, January 29, 2008

PuppySanctuary


E is a real lover of animals and since we don't have any real breathing ones he takes his pet puppies very seriously. This morning before we could sit down and have breakfast we had to make sure that each of the three puppies had their breakfasts ready. It took some time as each had very specific requirements.
And yesterday he made a 'model' with his toy aircrft carrier--he added a toy submrne that we have and the bottom of our train table, lined up all the planes on the deck and was quite happy with the results. So happy, he then took a picture of it with his camera.

And this is A being A.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

LOve the pictures. E is very responsible with his puppies. A is adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love those puppies and I see Pep is there. It is so nice to see him once again. I knew he would be looked after, thank you Eric for doing such a great job. Love your model!!! And Adam what do I see? A new haircut, wow what a handsome guy you are. Going down to minus 50 in the peg tonight. I think I will be staying home.

Love to all with big hugs and kisses.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas