Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Update



Interestingly enough when I went to start dinner last night I found a toy car in the fridge...I took a picture and then I left it there in case it was out there on purpose. Sure enough, this morning it was gone so whoever put it there must have retrieved it. We also have a new addition to our garage playroom for the winter. Our friend down the street is letting us use this for the winter and I think the kids will get a lot of fun out of it.

O..k. this is just silliness. A was keeping me company while I folded the laundry last night and when I asked him if these were his underwear he tried them on. What a riot!! I think he looks so cute in daddies skivvies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been anxiously waiting for my pictures today because yesterday my day was not complete without seeing those beautiful faces, our precious Eric and Adam.

Yes you are a silly guy Adam but that is one of the many reasons we love you. Our journey here is much sweeter when we allow silly to be a part of it.

I love that new toy in the garage. What kind neighbors you have. I am sure that same kindness flows in both directions.

It is very cold here in the Peg today with a monus 42 and going to a minis 48 with the wind chill before the day in over. Nana won't be going too far this weekend.

You have a great weekend, hugs and kisses to all.

Love nana/mom

Jenn said...

What great pictures. I thought the pictures of A were a riot.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas