Thursday, January 24, 2008

Brainwshed

Our family really enjoys the movie Madagascr. We have watched it more times that I care to admit and the kids have taken to dramatizing portions of it at the dinner table. This morning I was able to tape them doing the part of the movie where the penguins have all woken up on ship and have asked the monkeys in a cage next to them to tell them where they are going...... the choking part at the end is where the penguin(Rico) coughs up a paperclip to pick the lock on the cage.) Enjoy




4 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Ok Ok ... I know I have said this before, "That is the cutest thing I have e-v-e-r seen" ... Adam's chocking scene is an academy award production!!! You are so lucky to be so entertained at breakfast.

Jenn said...

That is to cute. What an amazing performance by both.

Anonymous said...

Look out Hollywood here we come!!!! the Barefoot boys. Oh they are so adorable and what entertainment to start your day. What a lucky mother you are in so many ways. I might wear this one out replaying it.

Love to all,

nana/mom

Anonymous said...

hahaha that is adorable!! It's funny how well kids can remember pieces of their favorite movies :-)
JennyG

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas