Monday, January 07, 2008

A was playing on the hockey table with his stuffed animal. When A wanted to take a break he went in the back room and got the stool. He told daddy he needed something for his feet. Then he assumed the position of comfort.......he's a natural.
We had a couple of visitors on Saturday night and the kids all had a snack and a cartoon before heading to bed. This last pic of me is courtesy of E's camera. I like this picture, certainly better than the one he took of me laying in bed first thing in the morning with A. Not a pretty shot. You'll have to trust me on that because it will NOT be going on the blog.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I love the picture if A relaxing.

The Allen Family said...

The camera loves A.... he is more than a natural!! He is beautiful.
Good shot of you too Johanna.... obviously one of those rare times you were sitting and relaxing.
E is becoming quite a shutterbug.

Anonymous said...

Looks like our little Adam has already mastered the "adult male" position quite nicely!!! Who has he been waiting??? I know Grampy Barefoot hasn't been around for awhile so who is next in line???

love, nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas