Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What've We Been Up To??


A just loves going to his auntie's house and playing with D. When I went to pick him up today he didn't want to come home with me. Traitor!!!

The other day while the boys were doing a craft I went to the door to say goodbye to a couple of friends who had dropped by and this is what they got up to. It took them only minutes to come up with this.

I like this pic of K's hair. I put it in a ponytail when she was over. The way things are going I will not have a little girl of my own to play with. Luckily, K's mommy and daddy let me play with her every once and a while.
The last pic is of A and E doing a science experiment with me. We were testing whether salt, sugar and flour would dissolve in the water. They LOVED this experiment.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

We loved having A here. D has asked to see him every day since then. Those boys sure have fun. Love the blue face.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas