Monday, December 17, 2007

More Christmas Stuff


We have all been hit with a bit of a stomach bug but we're on the mend. The pic on the right is our new, to us, couch that we found on a second-hand website here in the city.



We have been catsitting for G2K and E is very enamored with her. He will be sad when she heads back to her new home. I'm not sure why she tolerates his cuddling all the time.
Also, tonight we did another Christmas craft/baking. We made these really cool 3D cookies using a cookie cutter set that GrandmaDrdre gave us. All of the cookies stand up and although I did the majority of the actual labor the boys enjoyed playing in the flour and dough and icing. E actually said at bedtime that he thought he had eaten maybe a bit too much icing.

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

The stand-up cookies are amazing!!!! Can I borrow the cutters so that I can make some?
You guys look comfy cozy all tucked in watching TV..... lucky Mommy and cute boy on each side....

Jenn said...

Love the cookies. I am glad to hear that everyone is on the mend.

Anonymous said...

You keep sending me pictures of your wonderful cookies and let me tell you I want to be there to enjoy them. You do look very cozy together, again I wish I were there.

Love to all, mom/nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas