Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Newest Update



The boys rough housing with Bubba(also known as GrndpTrry). This was M's pet dog when he was a boy.

We spent the weekend at Nana's and the boys had a lot of fun. We went to the fun museum again and the playroom and church and out for dinner and we watched a very funny movie that Nana's friend lent to her.
The boys really wish that all their family lived closer. I'm not sure if the family out here wishes they were closer though....they are still digging out from our visit!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun. I know this family out here is glad that you live close. I know D has been missing A. Looking forward to seeing you all when you get back. Have a great trip home.

Anonymous said...

Need more Ad Revenue for you site! I will give $25 just to register. Join now widgetbucks you will get both click bonus and money on every impression.

simplytraffic.blogspot.com

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas