Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Back to Work Day

I think A looks how most people probably feel about going to work when the weather is nice and they have to go to work. Check out M eating our first BBQ'd meal of the year. Yummy!!!--Can I just say how much he loved posing for this shot-teehee


On Friday we went and fed the ducks down at the river. These were the only two we found! E came down to feed the ducks too but was still recovering from his stomach bug and he looks a little pale and thin in this photo.

And we have also made our first sand castles of the year. E made the one on the left and A proudly made the one on the right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We don't have to wonder what is on Adam's mind. His dear little face says it all. Those expressions speak volumes. What a sweetheart!

Our dear Eric was still under the weather. I pray he is back to being healthy with a new week ahead of him.

That burger looks tasty Michael. You will have to show me how to bbq so that I can enjoy those pleasures now that I finally have a new bbq. After how many years, too many that is for sure.

Love to all with hugs and kisses.
nana/mom

Jenn said...

Great pictures. Looks like you all had a great weekend. Hope everyone continues to get better.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas