Monday, April 21, 2008

My Zsa Zsa



I think I may have been a bit too enthusiastic about picture taking since the weather improved. Today I was trying to get a pic of A in his Diego outfit that GrandmaD bought him and he was not interested in having his pic taken. With A......when he says no.....he means NO!!!


P.S. Please note that the reason I don't have a lot of pics of E lately is because he is always off running around with his friends just out of range. He's such an independent little thing lately. I am going to need to get a telescopic lens for my camera to catch a photo of that kid.

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Hello Pot, this is Kettle. Who is the paparazzi mom now??!!!

Jenn said...

He looks adorable.

Anonymous said...

I meant to reply sooner but got off task here when I was called upon to do some work at my desk. When is this place going to learn what has priority around here - FAMILY!!!!

That is ok Adam, you can make all the faces you want because we still love you like crazy. Your face always lights up nana's world.

And where is Eric? The little man who wouldn't leave your sight for a second. Is he growing up already? No, can we stop the process!!! We want them to stay babies forever.

Love you, hugs and kisses to all.
nana/mom

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas