Sunday, April 06, 2008

It Seems It Might Be Spring


Up until now A hasn't been in on the gaming action but now he wants E to teach him how to play. It's so cute to hear E teaching A.
We have been users of Skype for some time now but just this week we bought a webcam to use with it. The boys were lucky to see and talk with Grampy on Friday morning. The boys will get more adept at staying in the camera's range as they use it more. They had great fun showing their toys to Grampy and asking him if he could see them. I heard E ask Grampy once how many teeth his dinosaur had.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everytime I look at this blog I get this feeling inside me that just gushes with love for you guys!
Thanks for sharing what is going on over there!

Seeing the two boys at the webcam is TOOOOOOOOO CUTE.

The Allen Family said...

All for one and one for all
My brother and my friend
What fun we have
The time we share
Brothers 'til the end.

~Author Unknown

Jenn said...

It was fun watching them on the webcam. Yeah, it is spring.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas