Friday, October 24, 2008

I was talking with A the other evening and he said that his room in this house wasn't good like his room in Ottwa. I realized that we had lost energy for decorating and the boy's room didn't get finished. So today A and I tackled the job. We hung back up all of the great things from their room before. He is very excited about it. I can't wait until E sees it after school.

-----The Solar System---------------------------The Shelf of Animals and The Boat Picture---

----The Bulletin Board and Dieggo poster------------One Happy Boy(Spidrman)----------

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

When that boy is happy.. that boy is happy! Love his happy dance.
The room looks great.

Anonymous said...

What a happy boy and great to see before I leave the office for the weekend.

I was thinking that I wouldn't see any pics today but you came through Johanna - THANKS!

Blessings
Love to all
mom/nana

Jenn said...

The room looks great. I am sure E will be as happy as A was.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas