Friday, October 17, 2008

Finally An Update

This is E in his reading position...did I mention that he can read now?? This is all three of them in K's sleeping tent on Thnksgvng.

This is all of us at the Bltimr Aquarim and the scary shark they were looking at.

This is still us at the aquarim.

Just a couple shots of my super cool kids. That is A by the bubble tubes and E in the dolphin show.

The boys were pretty excited to get battery operated submarines. This last pic is one of my super hot husband.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to see your faces on the blog. It has been a couple of days without and I was starting to go into shock. I agree he is hot even if he is my son. I love his shirt although I can't see what all is on it. But the bold letters with the name of Jesus made my day. Go soldiers go.

Have a great weekend.

Love mom/nana

Jenn said...

Looks like everyone is having a great time. Is that K and A holding hands? I am not sure Little A will approve. hehehe

Ian said...

This may turn out to be a battle of the "A"s!

Oh, and Mike, nothin' personal, but: NOT hot!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas