Tuesday, February 03, 2009

TGIF??

Why does it feel like it should be Friday already?? These are the things on my radar this week--and therefore on my counter-top.
1. Testing paperwork for A from his preschool.
2. E's school folder-homework for tonight and reading log
3. Art crafts home from A's school to be filed.
4. Valentine's for the boys to add names to for school parties.
5. Paperwork for M regarding soccer team assistant coaching.
6. Charity Valentine Form for school.
7. E's school project that we haven't started yet.
8. Paperwork needing cheque and info. for kid i.d. program at school.
9. Address and details of location for kids first TaiKwonDo lesson tomorrow.

Did I mention that I did my co-op at A's school yesterday and had my last Alpha class today(for which I brought baked goods.)
It seems we have finally settled in down here.....I love to be busy! :-)

3 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Love, love, love the new Barefootscrosstheborder Banner.

Jenn said...

Wow, now that is busy.

Anonymous said...

and I thought work was tough...well done Johanna and again thankyou for all your effort and great work on the blog. I am sure everyone appreciates it as much as I do ...Love Peter

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas