Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We Love Vacation

First up today was the camel farm. I can not tell you how long the boys spent feeding the goats.
Second up, the sand dunes. So far, this is my favourite activity we have done.

About three quarters of the way up the boys little legs got tired and Grmpy took them back down the hill. M and I finished the hike.


Our last activity of the day, not counting our late night swim in the pool, was the smallest church in AZ. A man built it on his land and it is always left unlocked for travellers to stop and pray.

2 comments:

The Allen Family said...

A very large sandbox to play in....

Jenn said...

What amazing journeys on your vacation.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas