Friday, April 24, 2009

Bday Fun

Today was an action packed day. I got to volunteer in E's classroom today. Then the bday girl/A/and I went on a bike ride(6 miles). After lunch we had a superfast rest then off to get E from school. An early dinner at OlveGardn(yummy yum) and then off to E's soccer practice. Then....back to the house for bday cake and bath. Whew....I'm tuckered out just remembering the day.




P.S. The cake that I made for GrndmDerdre's birthday was a recipe I found on-line for lemon angel food cake with fruit topping. Each slice has a 2 point score on WeightWatchrs so if anyone you know wants to eat cake but not blow their diet let me know and I'll pass on the recipe.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday!! Looks like everyone had a great day.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast! Wish I could have been there guys! Happy Birthdy Grndma D! Miss you all! Michael

Anonymous said...

My goodness who would need diet receipes with all the activity going on over there....UNREAL!

Happy Birthday D...have you ever been so busy?

Everyone looks great...especially our boys.

Love mom/nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas