Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ready-Set-Weekend

After practice on Fri. E had a game on Sat. He is a great defence player.
A loves to play on the sidelines. Then after soccer the kids had TaeKwnDo.
If that wasn't enough then after we had a chance to cool down(it's 28degrees) we went across the street to the park for a playdate with some kids from school.
This a.m. we went down to watch our super amazing friend cross the finish line after running 10 miles(that's 16km!). She's amazing. One hour thirty five minutes.
Then back to the soccer field for another game. I'm not sure what we're up to tonight but if it's fun I'll take pics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like there are some amazing soccer playersin the Barefoot family. I hope Uncle Jay and I can keep up with them when we come down for a visit this summer!

Auntie Liz

Me said...

Congrats on your terrific run L ..
but I have to say I got tired just ready this blog entry....
Busy boys... busy parents keeping up.

Jenn said...

Wow, what a busy weekend. Great kick E and A.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas