Thursday, September 17, 2009

It Wasn't Me It Was the Evil I

After reflecting on yesterday's flapdoodle the problem became obvious.

I wanted to go have breakfast at Strbcks like I used to when the kids were in school.
I wanted to go out for lunch because I had the van and I could.
I wanted to look around a little at Targt instead of just dashing in and out.
I wanted to cross that spice off my list so I went to another store.
I wanted to get some teaching in despite our busy morning.
I wanted to fill the afternoon time with a playdate.
I wanted to make gumbo for dinner even though the day had gone to h-e-double hockey sticks so I made the kids walk to the grocery store.

Yikes. It was like "suburban mom goes wild" around here. Well....lesson learned.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Don't beat yourself up. We all get one of those day. You know those SuperMom days when everything is suppose to go according to plan but doesn't. It is a lesson learned and now you know what works and what doesn't.

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas