Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Tuesday

After spending the last week putting together all 26 L_E_G_O sets that we have I was able to take a picture last night.
Also, I don't remember who gave us the Monopoly Kids game but thank you again. We have really enjoyed it.

Recently the boys have beed exposed to an IndianaJones movie. And now A is completely obsessed. All day he kept telling me to call him "Anny-anny-jones". So after checking the net for an idea.....I made them both a safe whip tonight. These are made from soft cloth.

Are you wondering how it went with the first day of home school? It went alright. E was not as enthusiastic as I had hoped but he did say he liked it better than 'real' school. I think he needs to get used to the new routine and what the expectations are. My guy A enjoyed it quite a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What made you decide to home school? You are a perfect candidate to do it. Wishing you all the best!

Sherine

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas