Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Before leaving for the airport Nana was able to do the boy's devotional time.--A having time with Kickie.

Yesterday the weather was great so we met with friends at the park for recess. E was the oldest kid there and he got all the younger kids playing a game that involved them chasing him. They loved it and so did he.
E caught me taking pics during TaeKwonDo today. Check out A's great side kick.
E's side kick is good but he needs to keep his eyes on his target! Check out those green belts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Memories, memories....a vacation I will never forget. It was truly wonderful!

Love those green belts boys.....what is exciting for nana...I was there to see you perform and receive them...how exciting.

Have a great day.
Love nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas