Saturday, October 03, 2009

I Need A New System

We are making globes in our unit study of Columbus. (Our study will culminate in a cruise to the Bahamas--one of the places Columbus landed during his attempts to find passage to India.)
FYI-the cruise was planned before the unit was

I have been having trouble getting to the computer to update the blog. When the computer is free I am busy. When I have time, the kids are on the computer. I need a new system because I don't like letting it go for that long.
Just to give you an idea of a busy day around here....this was my Wednesday.
40 minute workout--shower--breakfast--load pretend boat with Adam for overseas journey--load dishwasher--load laundry--use drill to put needed holes in wooden toys--devotional time--do air guitar with kids--reading/language--make pizza dough--leave to rise--do second coat on paper mache globe/math lesson--switch laundry--drive M back to work--get gas--make lunch--switch laundry--feed guinea pigs--make pizzas--play lego--take kids to TKD--eat dinner while kids have french lesson--go buy perfect awesome shoes--call Erin(10:00-11:30p.m.)--Fall asleep

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas