Monday, December 28, 2009

Good Stuff

I never thought that I would one day look forward to cooking up some spinach and onions....but it sure tasted good in our Christmas quiches.


Here's a peek at some of our Christmas dinner food(Dec.26). I made an apple pie and M made a ham-ball(it tastes better than it sounds).
Our turkey....and our company at the table.

We played a little wii after dinner. 'A" fell asleep with Grandpa.

When I was young my dad used to lift me up by the head...some things just never get old...the kids love it.

It was a bit chilly yesterday but we got some outside time in.

Lunch at Fudrckers. yummy.
And tonight.....my dad beat me at Scrbble. I don't often lose so I took a pic to remember the moment.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas dinner. Love all the pictures.

Cathy said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas and plenty of friends and family to celebrate. What a nice way to celebrate.

Anonymous said...

scrabble, wonderful for your dad. I better start practicing so I can be the second big winner...love to all and see you soon...Peter

Anonymous said...

That was so nice of you to let your Dad win ...

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas