Saturday, December 12, 2009

True Story

I decided to excuse myself from the gingerbread building activity this year and be an observer until decorating time. Here is an excerpt from the first few seconds.
M: O.k.....here we go. Let's read the directions......we need a 12x12 piece of cardboard covered in foil. Hmmm. Ummm.
E: Mommy do you have a 12x12 piece of cardboard?
M: Ya....do you?
J: Scathing look from me.
M: o.k. o.k. I'll find one. Let's use the cutting board and if mommy needs it before Christmas she can find something else.
A: Did someone fart on this chair?
M: I don't think so....maybe it's your breath.


3 comments:

Jenn said...

That is hilarious. Your blog has been great, and I have enjoyed reading it. The boys are adorable. Love seeing what you are doing at school with the boys. The fun never ends. Congratulations on the tooth, E.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, can hardly wait to see you all. What happened to the tooth?? too much candy? Keep up the great work guys, Love
Grampy Peter

Anonymous said...

Great video...then there was no tooth! Good job Eric...and still as cute as ever.

Love nana

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas