Tuesday, December 08, 2009

We have been studying temperature for the last couple of weeks. This morning we checked the internet and compared the temps in both capital cities. Turns out it's warmer in Washington. E said, "I'd still rather be in Canada."
Then we attended the base homeschooling group Christmas party. Songs. crafts, games, cupcakes.
We went from there to TKD and then to the house for dinner and their french lesson. Before bed A decided to write a letter to Santa Claus. I have told him the truth but..... When E saw the letter he asked A, "You know there's no S.C. right?" And A said, "Yes. But I want to mail the letter tomorrow." What is that all about?

No comments:

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas