Sunday, May 23, 2010

I've Got Good News and Bad News

If you're a good news first kind of person start here.
1.My friend who lost her job....got a new job!
2.We have a new computer.
3.I had a relaxing Saturday to myself when the boys went out yesterday afternoon.
If you're a bad news first kind of person start here.
1.Our computer died again and we lost another month of pictures and painfully recovered data from the last crash.
2.I got a haircut on Saturday and I don't like it.
3.The marina said they can't look at our boat for a couple of weeks....so we're landlubbers for the foreseeable future.
And just for fun.....here are the pics of A's new haircut. He asked....and daddy delivered. I love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good Adam...I love your hair. I never know what I am going to see on the blog with you and your brother. You are always filled with little surprises and nana loves that....you light up my days with your smiles on the blog each and everyday....you boys are such a blessing.

Love..hugs and kisses to all.

Jenn said...

Love the new do. Hope all the not so good news becomes good news soon.

K said...

Love A's new buzz cut - is M going to try out the same look? Happy to hear you got a new computer, but shame about losing your pics.

sarahkay said...

i love a's hair! amazing!

Update Dec2020

My Guy A My Guy E School Rooms at Home Deck the Halls It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas